Thursday, December 02, 2004

the wonderful world of computers!

I spent ages on tuesday writing a blog all about my lovely weekend in Southampton only for the stupid lousy computer to loose it for me. Today, the computer was oh so kind to recover it for me so once again all is alright with the world.
I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to give myself a manicure. I was very bored and very creative and in the tired, half asleep state I was in, decided that it would be a good idea to paint little pictures on my nails. Ofcourse I made a complete mess and vowed to take it all off this morning. Never plan to do anything in the morning- you will inevitably over-sleep. Guess what I did?! I had to go into college with messy nails and couldn't chip the varnish of for the life of me. Laura and Sarah-Jane both laughed at me. *sigh* I've decided that that is justification for extensive amount of chocolate and other yummy stuff. The diet starts tomorrow.