Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Desperate need of zzzzzzzzz's!

I couldn't sleep atall last night. I was really tired, but couldn't get of to sleep. By the time it got to half 4 in the morning I just gave up and got out of bed. And what does one do when they are sleep deprived? I baked a cake.

I have to say it's really unfortunate having no sleep before the longest of days. I had to go in at ten this morning- not to bad so far but here's the bad bit- for a 3 hour lecture. I'm now in the middle of a 2 hour break and then I've got another 2 hour lecture, A one hour lecture which clashes with my other lecture followed by a rehearsal for the CU carol service. I'm struggling already an I don't believe in pro-plus! What's a girl to do? Must find some sweeties and other such sugary yumminess.

No comments: