Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Public speaker available for Christenings and bar mitzvahs!

I had to do a debate today for my Martin Luther course.
Despite all the nerves, shaking like a leaf, panicking in the morning over not reading enough, creative use of a board pen, etc, I triumphed and prevailed in an outstanding victory! Well I would have done if we'd bothered to vote anyway.
I have to say right this minute I feel ready to take the world on. Adrenaline is wonderful stuff.
I know, I know- it may well be one small step for man but its a giant leap for me. I still can't believe that I actually volunteered to stand up in front of a class of people to argue a point that initially I didn't agree with.

Well, now that's out of the way I have to start my many millions of essays. First one due next week and then I have one a week- whey-hey! Its going to be Elena the party animal from here on in obviously! I say that but mind you I don't get out much- getting out requires too much effort and I am essentially a lazy mare. Ok, so that's a bit harsh, lets say I'm just a creature of habit, a habit of sitting in front of the TV and not moving until I need either food or sleep- depending on which comes first!

I've written myself a to-do list for this week of 28 things. So far I've done 2 things on the list so I think its going well! Usually what happens when I write these things is I manage to get all the little mundane things dome but anything that actually requires lots of work generally gets left to the next week! Ah well- you know what they say; never do today what you can put off until tomorrow!

No comments: