Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Picture of Productivity

My aspirations of attempting to get two essays done during reading week are rapidly going out the window. So far my sum achievements of this week are writing an article for the student papaer and having lots of fun in tescos! Such is the exciting life I lead.

I'm cooking for my homegroup tomorrow evening. My culinary creation will be the ultimate veggie dish- vegetable lasagne.I challenge you to go to any house as a vegetarian,I tell you nine times out of ten they give you lasagne. This is ofcourse if you are not living in cambridge- there they give you nut roast! Having wowed my small group previously with my chocolate fudge cake I feel I have a reputation to maintain.

Ah well, tomorrow is another day. With a bit of luck I'll get some work done besides getting creative in the kitchen and Meeting the RTSF woman for a chat.
I am an optomist after all!

No comments: