Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Dedicated to Deborah

I have had my wrist slapped and have been severely reprimanded by my housemate for not blogging frequently enough. This is my attempt to make amends to all you wonderful people who oh so love to read my blogs. Since my last blog, Luke has met my mum and my best friend.(fast mover) My mum now seems to think she has a second son and KT sent me a text saying "I like this one, I think you should keep him". Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! I suppose I could feed and water him and take him for walks round the blocks every day.
My college work actually is getting done now. I've been reading all about the early church fathers, about Justin Martyr and Iranaeus of Lyon and other such patristic authors. Very interesting. Problem is that my essay in on the council of Chalcedon and not patristics but its kind of related. Its giving me the background I need for my essay. Oh what fun essays are. I really hate essays- why oh why did i choose to do a theology degree!
I really want to write lots of stuff about Luke but I fear I am verging on the nauseating. I think if I mention his name again, Deborah might possibly hit me. Or Pete will. Or both! Pete and I want to the Brixton academy on Saturday to see Feeder and all I could talk about was how depressingly and blissfully happy I was. I think Pete's praying for me.
Hmmmm, I wonder what I should cook for my small group on Thursday. Well- it was only a matter of time before I started talking about food again. I shall have a ponder.
Maybe ratatoue.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: