Saturday, March 19, 2005

Thumper is not a clever bunny rabbit!

Yesterday's events of great hilarity saw me being rechristened thumper as a result of the dregs of my tea masala and me managing to get chili in my eye. Oh what a smart cookie I am for that one. I don't think I've ever been in so much pain. I made myself a lovely stirfry for dinner and put a nice green chili in it it was really yummy. I forgot to wash my hands though and rubbed my eye, ran round the house screaming and then held the shower head over my eye. Then decided that having to kneel on the bathroom floor in what was probably the most uncomfortable position ever was not the way forward and besides that, I really wanted to eat the rest of my dinner so I then spent the next 20 minutes with an ice-cube wrapped in a tissue over my eye. Oh what fun.
I'm loving this glorious sunny weather. It feels like summer again. For some reason, the sun shine put me in such a good mood that I wanted to get my college work done so I spent the afternoon reading Owen Chadwick's Religion in the Victorian era, volume 1 (a must for every insomniac) whilst watching the rugby. Which was nice.
I do however still need to write an essay for Monday. I am so behind in my college work now. Personally I like to blame my lea for getting me suspended but hey.

No comments: