Friday, March 11, 2005

The health plan

I keep on telling myself (and my housemates) that I'm going to watch what I eat and am going to go running round Kennington park every week. Since I moved in, I have been running once. So the active part is going well. As for the eating part- I'd like to draw your attention to my previous post. Yes- I really did eat an entire strudel but it was good. Just had a conversation on messenger with my mate Stu. Bit odd. Haven't seen or spoken to him in ages. Its funny how friendships fade with time. We used to get on really well and I saw him almost every day when I was working in Cambridge but now I hardly see him. I could name so many people I know like that. People who you think of and wonder how they're getting on quite often but never get around to ringing them. Then you get to the akward point where you feel as though you've left it too long so you don't speak to them. If I were to go through my mobile and look at my address book, there will be people on it whop I haven't spoken to in months, years even. There's even some people who I can't even remember who they are. Why do I leave things so long.
I keep telling myself I need to be fitter, healthier, more organised, I take notice for a couple of days and then go back to bad habbits. Must do some college work.hmmmmmmmmm...

No comments: