Saturday, May 27, 2006

Apologies for being useless- I haven't blogged in aaages!!! I started writing a post on the problem of pain but got a little distrcted by 'Where is God when it hurts' by Philip Yancey (as you do). If you haven't read it I recomend you do.

So exams are over and I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself for the next couple of months. I need to find somewhere to live and I need to find a job. I'm not very good at having ucertainties hanging over my head and at the moment there seems to be a lot of big ones. I don't like being in a state of limbo, I like to keep busy, to be useful but I guess every now and then you are forced to slow down. Yesterday to keep myself busy I thought I'd give the house a tidy. In the process of washing up I managed to break a glass and slice my finger- it was very exciting. I'll spare you the gory details but it was bleeding for over an hour and to look at it now it really doesn't look all that impressive. Today my house is still in a mess and everything is taking twice as long to do because of my finger. Needless to say, this is not good potatoes. In general I want everything to be done by yesterday but what is the hurry? It isn't like I have a fully packed schedule for the next few days.

No comments: